Grilled Ranch Chicken Drumsticks #dinnerrecipe #food #amazingrecipe #easyrecipe #chickenrecipe

by - Oktober 23, 2019


Delicious Grilled Ranch Chicken Drumsticks are perfect for your cookouts, barbecues and backyard parties! Chicken Drumsticks are flavorful, easy and inexpensive. These easy grilled chicken legs will be a hit and favorite for the summer!

My kids are obsessed with eating chicken drumsticks. After I learned this I was on a mission to make every type of drumstick possible! So far we have BBQ Chicken Drumsticks and now these delicious Grilled Ranch Chicken Drumsticks! I love that they are so simple with only three ingredients and something that I know my children will eat.

Always a WIN!

Ingredients

  • 2 lb chicken legs
  • 2 Tbsp olive oil
  • 1 packet ranch dressing mix

Instructions

  1. Brush chicken legs with olive oil. Rub ranch dressing onto the chicken legs.
  2. Preheat grill to 350 degrees. Place chicken legs on grill. Grill for 30 minutes, rotating every 10 minutes, or until they reach an internal temperature of 185-190 degrees F.
Source : http://bit.ly/2qCPrtP

You May Also Like

0 Please Share a Your Opinion.