#Veggie #Crescent #Bites

by - September 27, 2019


Veggie Crescent Bites are a delightfully light appetizer that everyone will enjoy! Full of flavor and crunch – these little bites are sure to please!

I love sharing recipes from my family and this one comes from my Aunt Lana.  She caters weddings and other parties and she always seems to have the most incredible recipes up her sleeve.  I was first introduced to a version of this recipe probably 7 or 8 years ago at a party for my cousin.

Any veggies you like can be thrown into this recipe.  I usually see what looks good at the Farmer’s Market and go from there.  I do like to include red, yellow, and orange bell peppers each time because I think the colors are so vibrant and the peppers are nice and crunchy and sweet.  I used broccoli and cucumber for some vibrant green hues and then sprinkled the whole thing with more fresh chives.

Ingredients

8 oz Pillsbury Crescent Rolls 1 can reduced-fat
4 oz reduced-fat cream cheese softened
1/2 cup sour cream light
1 tbsp fresh dill chopped
1 tbsp fresh chives chopped
salt and pepper to taste
2 cup chopped assorted veggies broccoli, bell peppers, carrots, green onion, cucumber

Get Full Instructions ===> momontimeout

You May Also Like

0 Please Share a Your Opinion.