#Melting #Potatoes

by - September 01, 2019

I always found these potatoes to be intriguing. Now, I love potatoes any way you give them to me, but I always wanted to try these.



Today, I finally got around to making them. They were so worth it too. They are simple, savory and very buttery.

Melting potatoes are richness personified. These are definitely not a diet dish! However, every now and then you just have to splurge so make these for holidays and other special occasions. Everyone will love these flavors so you can’t go wrong!

Ingredients

    3 large russet potatoes or 4 medium (see NOTES)
    10 tbs unsalted butter divided
    2 tbs vegetable oil
    1 cup chicken stock
    2 cloves garlic crushed
    4 sprigs fresh thyme see NOTES
    Kosher salt
    Coarsely ground black pepper

Get Full Instructions ===> bakeatmidnite

You May Also Like

0 Please Share a Your Opinion.