Skillet Chicken In Balsamic Caramelized Onion Cream Sauce #easyrecipe #food #dinnerrecipe

by - September 24, 2019


So anyway! Guys, I cannot control my excitement on this one. This is the latest addition to my skillet chicken dinner family: balsamic. caramelized onion. cream sauce.

True story: I shared this dinner with my parents one evening. You guys, my dad is not someone who’s easily impressed by food. He just isn’t. But he absolutely could not stop eating this sauce. I know you don’t know him, but that is BIG.

This little number has got it all! Tender, seared chicken, caramelized onions, and then, balsamic vinegar to sweeten it all up a bit, then cream to mellow and smooth things out. We’ll flavor it with simple things like, a little thyme, a pinch of red pepper flakes and basically what you’ve got is a restaurant quality meal right at home.

INGREDIENTS:

  • 4 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts (or thighs)
  • salt and pepper
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
  • 2 tablespoons butter
  • 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme
  • pinch of red pepper flakes
  • 1 teaspoon sugar
  • 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
  • 1/2 cup chicken broth
  • 1/2 cup heavy cream


GET FULL DIRECTIONS:===> littlespicejar

You May Also Like

0 Please Share a Your Opinion.