#Best #Chicken #Dinner #Recipes

by - Agustus 28, 2019


MIYM Chicken is a family favorite dinner. It’s my version of the classic Melt in Your Mouth Chicken Recipe that your mom probably used to make! Simple, flavorful, and tender chicken recipes are always a welcome addition in my weeknight dinner rotation!
You Can Never Have Too Many Quick and Easy Chicken Recipes!

This MIYM Chicken has been SUCH a major hit with readers over the past year, I wanted to update the post and recipe and include some tips and tricks I have discovered since I posted it a year ago!


Ingredients

    1 cup sour cream
    2 teaspoons garlic powder
    1 teaspoon seasoned salt
    1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
    1 1/2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
    3 pounds boneless chicken breasts, trimmed of excess fat

Get Full Instructions ===> cookiesandcups

You May Also Like

0 Please Share a Your Opinion.